Now Hiring: Fly Shop Staff
Fishwest is a Sandy-based fly fishing company looking for a competent, hard-working associate to join our team. The right person will have the abilities to work in a detail oriented and quick paced manner.
Summary of Duties:
- Fly Shop Staff: Outfit and assist customers accordingly, process transactions using POS system
- Customer Service: Assist online customers with questions and sales over a variety of platforms such as phone, chat, and email. Process orders and returns on retail floor and online.
- Shipping & Fulfillment: Shipping and receiving of packages and assist with inventory
- Fishwest Online Content Management: Assist in various Fishwest.com related projects such as content management, digital photography, and social media as needed under the direction of the Fishwest.com team
Critical Skills and Competencies:
- Fly fishing knowledge is required
- Previous retail experience a plus
- Familiar with CRM systems and customer practices
- Excellent customer service skills with prior shipping and experience with phone, email, online chat, and POS systems a plus
- Written, typed, and spoken communication skills are required. Good understanding of typing, spelling, and grammar
- General understanding of ecommerce a plus
- Computer Skills: Excel, Word, Outlook, NetSuite, Word Press, and Photoshop experience a plus
- Interpersonal communication – flexible and open to ideas of others
- Ability to travel to and from work location on-time a must
- Positive outlook – High level of integrity – Reliable with professionalism
- Provide accurate and complete information to co-workers and customers
- Photography and editing experience a plus
We look to people of good character to join the team, so don’t hesitate to apply if you don’t have extensive experience in this field. We are willing to train the right person.
Compensation: DOE A full time position.
Please email your resume to: email@example.com